Requests for CE credits need to be submitted to the RIDA a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the lecture/event. Requests must include the following information:
- Title of Course/Event
- Date and Duration of course/event
- Location of course/event
- Course Type: lecture, hands-on, workshop, volunteer activity
- Recommended audience/participants: Dentist, hygienist, assistant, office personnel, student
- Number of CEU's requested
- Outline or description of the course/event
- Brief description of the lecturer's credentials when applicable
Requests will be approved prior to the date of the event.
All participants MUST SIGN the attendance sheet. The attendance sheet must include the date and title of the event as well as a legible, typed list of names next to signatures. It is important to note that if the names are not legible, certificates may not be printed with correct spelling. The attendance sheet must be returned to the RIDA in order for certificates to be produced. Forms will be returned to the organizer of the course for distribution.