Resource Links for Rhode Island

DLN Rhode Island 

Licensing -

All licensing is done through the RI Department of Health

Controlled Substance Registration

In order to dispense, prescribe, store, or order controlled substances, you must obtain a Rhode Island Controlled Substance Registration (CSR) and a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Registration. After you obtain your Rhode Island CSR you must apply for a federal DEA Number. That DEA number must be registered to a RI Business Address. An application for the federal DEA Number can be obtained by contacting DEA: DEA Phone Number (617) 557-2200. Web Site:

Business Links