The purpose of this committee is to:
- Encourage dentists and others to become aware of government, the important political issues, and the records of the office holders and candidates.
- To assist dentists and others in organizing themselves for more effective political action.
- To encourage the co-ordination of efforts with the Council on Governmental Affairs of the Rhode Island Dental Association
- To raise funds for the aforementioned purposes, and from such funds to make contributions to assist persons in political activities, without regard to party affiliation, who by their acts have demonstrated their interest in dental health.
- To take any action necessary or desirable for attainment of the purposes stated above.
If you would like to make a donation, please contact the RIDA